I was recently plagued with a failing hard drive in my Macbook. I wasn’t really concerned because I had a Time Machine back up- unfortunately, it was almost three months since my last Time Machine sync.
Before I get too into this, I’d like to make it clear that my iTunes was configured to sync the last 12 months of iPhoto pictures. Facing almost three months of missing photos, I was determined to find a way to access the missing photos on my iPhone.
I spent a while googling for solutions and it took me a few pages to find my solution:
MegaPhone for iPhone and iPod Touch lets you access photos, music, notes and other data from your iPhone and iPod Touch. You can not only easily drag and drop photos, galleries and notes, but you can recover your music quickly and easily.
For anyone who experiences the following related problems, I hope you can find this software useful if you want to:
- Restore photos from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Restore music from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Restore notes from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View or export your call or SMS history from your iPhone
- Store files on your iPhone or iPod Touch